Sunday, September 7, 2008

Another Great Website!!!

Another website I have found is Art Attacks, http://www.hitentertainment.com/artattacK/ a British tv show where the host Neil, shows children different art and craft projects that they can do with items around the house. There is one section, called art attacks, where it lists all of the projects that he does, and you can click on them for step by step instructions and pictures. Just so you know, because it is a British show, they use British sayings, such as; use a PVA glue, which is the same as Elmers glue, kitchen and loo rolls are paper towels and toilet paper. I have found some great 3-D projects on this website.

2 comments:

Mr. E said...

Here I am...on your site...leaving a comment...lalalalalalalala...did sitemeter see me???

Mr. E said...

Janet...did you remove sitemeter from your site?? I don't see it up there?